Get support back into employment
We want to help people who want to help themselves. You don’t need skills, experience or qualifications, you simply need the desire to learn and be willing to make a real commitment.
All our employees have been socially excluded in some way and are from a variety of backgrounds including:
- Long-term unemployed
- Homeless people
- People with criminal records
- Serving prisoners
- Members of the Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) community
- People with disabilities
The property industry is full of fantastic opportunities just waiting for the right people to fill them. Job roles vary from manual labour positions to office-based jobs and facilities management. Be Onsite works with our employees to find the right path for each individual.
As a Be Onsite employee, we expect you to:
- Show good attendance both at training and at work
- Be willing to listen and learn
- Be able to work successfully as part of a team
- Have the utmost respect for others
- Be honest, show integrity and be determined to succeed
We train local people for local jobs and we believe the best way to learn how to do a job is to actually do it, on site.
You will earn as you learn, allowing you to build the skills you need for a sustainable career and get paid as you go.
Our employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds but they share the desire to make a positive change in their lives.
Click here to read their stories.